When The Kidpreneur Course was created, it was sent to a number of primary school teachers for evaluation. The overall feedback was that:
- The course is very detailed and “lays everything on a plate” for teachers, making it more appealing as a teaching resource
- As an unlimited access course, it is very good value for money and schools could raise funds through PTA and other means in order to purchase it
- It would make a great after-SATs resource for year 6 students
- It looks like a fun, interesting and insightful course for students
If you decide to to run the course as a paid after school club, facilitated by a teacher, the club will pay for itself within just one term! within education groups, the cost can be split between parents/educators, making it very affordable.
As mentioned previously, the course covers a number of topics and sections can be selected and focussed on according to what you need to enhance or promote within your group – whether that be:
- A deeper understanding of mathematical calculations, including the use of decimals and problem solving
- Creative writing skills
- Teamwork and initiative
- Self-esteem building
- Critical thinking
If deciding to run the course as a paid after school club within your organisation, we are happy to provide electronic posters and leaflets for promotional purposes.
To Purchase the Kidpreneur course for your organisation, please click here:
The Kidpreneur Course UK:
The Kidpreneur Course USA: